Scholarships for future Indonesian leaders
Scholarships for future Indonesian leaders - Scholarship in and for Indonesian who study in Indonesian universities
Yayasan Goodwill International Jakarta Indonesia
To be considered for a Goodwill scholarship award each student:
- must be recommended by their University;
- must have strong academic records;
- must demonstrate leadership qualities & potential;
- must have served their local community and/or worked part time to support themselves; and
- must need outside financial support if they are to complete their studies.
They then go through extensive vetting and interviewing.
It is our leadership training that makes a Goodwill scholarship different from others, and which past students all agree they found particularly valuable after leaving University Our 60 hours of training includes modules on public speaking, CV writing, job searching, interviewing, team building, leadership styles, business English, and participating in a business game. Read more